View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 06:03 PM   #26
Rusty

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawn psycho View Post
Since we can all but assume you are not Warren Clarke, I would love for you to walk up to me and my family while out on the lake and call me a "cowboy", "drug abuser", "drunkard", or one of the other many colorful names you and your ilk like to use so causually. Very easy for you to hide behind that keyboard but you don't even have a single synapse in your spinal cord that would let you do it too our faces. You'd get publically embarrassed, trust me.

The facts are that you have more probability of getting injured in YOUR OWN HOME than while out on a boat. Why fight the facts?

Go back into your little hole. Hopefully Don verifies the IP as I smell a troll.
LS,

Why would you as an anonymous forum member get so upset with another anonymous forum member. Remember we don’t know who you are in real life and you don’t know who we are in real life.

According to what you say you are more educated than everyone on this forum combined. You are an engineer who travels extensively, run marathons, knows how to fix just about anything, have a son who is college age, and I’m sure you have a nice family and are well respected in your community.

Having said all that I just can’t figure out why you would get so upset with an anonymous forum member and want to punch his lights out (I'm assuming when you say "You'd get publically embarrassed, trust me" it means you would punch him out). In fact I can’t understand why someone who is so perfect as you say you are would want to spend so much time arguing with anonymous people who will say anything just to get you riled up.

You need to get involved with real people and let them know your real name if you want anyone to take you serious. Just posting here as an anonymous poster and asking someone to call you a name so you can show them how well you can fight makes you look like…….I’ll let you guess as to what that is.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rusty For This Useful Post: