View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 09:34 AM   #36
Irrigation Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunset on the dock View Post
This PM was printed this morning in response to OCD's post:

"If the subject continues to come up and a discussion turns sour this is not indicative of SBONH or its members. "

VB is an officer in SBONH

VB said recently that there are people who can vouch for his character. His PM shows a lack thereof. If you read the initial post in the thread that prompted his less than classy response than his PM becomes even more indefensible.
The reputation of bullying, intimidation, and aforementioned thuggery is one that dogs your movement. OCD has sometimes done a reasonable job at trying to improve this image. We have seen posters on this forum state they think the lake seems much more tranquil only to have some of you state "let me know where you live, I'll try to take care of that". Some Winnfabs members have been threatened and notified authorities. There was even a post on one of the speedboat forums which read: " I can't wait to find out who the Asz is that started this! ....If this goes through I have a feeling that I may just end up on the front pages of newspapers!!!!" Unless actively countered this reputation will continue to dog your group. And believe me...this reputation was well recognized in Concord.

Last year I asked VitaBene to stop PM'ing me. This was in response to several PM's asking me to work out with him. I had and have no desire to do so and when he mentioned it the last time on the forum I told him to please stop the PM's. I received two PM's from him since this request.

Clearly I am disappointed that he continues to defend his PM and that he of unassailable character as well as OCD as SBONH president have not acknowledged that this is wrong. Hence my comment that I will not hold my breath waiting for an apology.

Now if you will excuse me I'm going downstairs to work out...by myself.
I guess you had me fooled(shame on me) by making light and seemingly in agreement about the issue at hand(a NWZ).

Your comedy regarding GFBL was funny but you now seem to be back to your attempts to discredit and derail the current assn of folks working hard to try and improve our lake.

You should take a longer break than a workout break and just let it go.

Thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Irrigation Guy For This Useful Post: