View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 09:04 AM   #43
Kracken

Default Elchase

There has been no outrage by the SL opponents about comments towards you or any SL supporters because it is believed they are made in jest. I for one have never intended to threaten or bully anyone here and if you feel that way I sincerely apologize. I don’t believe negative comments made by members here have been personal attacks or actual threats; for the most part they have been directed at conflicting points of view not at individuals. While I have disagreed with just about every comment you have ever made here I do not wish you any harm and would condemn anybody who does. There is a big difference between making a joke and making a threat. Both sides have had there share of critical statements however they have been benign in nature.

The latest harsh statement is credited to you ELCHASE “...how many of the opposers on this forum are felons?”. I could get all defensive about this but…why? I am not a felon, the people I know here are not felons so quite frankly this comment doesn’t bother me in the least because it was not directed at a specific individual, it was directed at a person who may commit a crime in your channel.

Elchase As for your deal…I cannot speak for others but I will accept your challenge on two conditions.

1. We only include boats that can legally operate at night.
2. We are attempting to determine the minimum SUSTAINABLE planing speed.

I will take this a step further. I will take my boat out on Saturday and determine its minimal sustainable planning speed. I will use GPS and make runs from Sandy Point to Echo Point. I will even invite you to come along to verify my findings.

Last edited by Kracken; 09-11-2009 at 09:51 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kracken For This Useful Post: