View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 06:43 PM   #113
hazelnut

Quote:
Originally Posted by elchase View Post
This news elicits six Thank You's from your "friends"? Rather than try to enlighten you to the unreasonable extremity of your decision and try to convince you to reconsider, they are willing to let you jump on a grenade and are happy to sacrifice you for this noble cause with nothing but a "thank you for this useful post"? Good friends.
It's too bad though, if you really are one of those who boat safely, respect other boaters, and obey our boating laws (all of them), I wish you would reconsider. I would miss sharing the lake with you.
Make that SEVEN including me. Smart individuals can read the post and thank him for his candor and honesty with regard to the real agendas of the opposition. We don't need you to twist the reason for their Thank You's. Once again elchase strike again, bend, twist, spin. I'm surprised you didn't snip a small section to completely misrepresent the message. I guess there is still time though. You do more for "our side" with every post. Keep up the good work. As it is most of your fellow supporters have distanced themselves from you quite a bit. Hear that? Those are crickets.....
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to hazelnut For This Useful Post: