Thread: trespassers
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2019, 04:59 PM   #2
Wifi-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by aydinlik View Post
I installed a security camera few months a go. I noticed that same people came to my property when i am not there walking around for some reason. I have two pictures from two different times. I find this very creepy. I put some poles at the entrance because i wont be around for a while but they went in anyways. They came with their car first time and parked it but i can't read their licence plate. Second time they don't have a car. Their face is very clear on the camera but i really don't know who they are. Did you guys wittiness anything like this before? How can i identify them? They are very likely a neighbor. I just want to now what their deal is. We are often at the property with our car parked in front. They dont stop by those times. So it is hard to believe that they are coming to introduce themselves . They also take their time walking around on my back yard etc. weird!!!
Possible it is town assessors ? They claim the won't violate your property if it has no trespassing signs, plainly visible. Otherwise, share the pics with the police.
Wifi-1 is offline   Reply With Quote