View Single Post
Old 05-13-2018, 07:58 PM   #6
webmaster

Thanked 3,726 Times in 824 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overlake97 View Post
I had uploaded this image, and it might be what created the "malware" warning (although I didn't see it, and am not sure if it was the problem). My computer (MacBook Pro) is certainly not infected with any virus, and the image is just a screenshot taken from Google maps. So I'm trying it again (fingers crossed).

I was curious whether anyone knew whether the two columns - about 1000 feet south of the Weirs Beach roundabout - used to be part of the entrance to a Chinese restaurant. I have a vague memory of eating there, but my wife thinks I imagined it.
It wasn't your Google map. It was an image in one of Mcdude's post. He hosted it on a site years ago that apparently is now identified as a malware distributor. I've deleted that post and undeleted the thread. It now displays without any warnings.

I don't see any yet but there could be other pictures that mcdude posted in other old threads that are hosted on the same malware site. If you see any more warnings please post the thread name you are viewing here.
webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to webmaster For This Useful Post: