View Single Post
Old 09-21-2018, 10:45 PM   #91
Cal Coon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXUM View Post
You also can't make stuff up and submit it to a court for surveillance purposes knowing the source of it is questionable at best.

Is this really the precedence you'd like to set, make up a story start an investigation and have political hit jobs going on back and forth between rival parties? All you need to do is open an investigation then search for ANYTHING that might destroy the subject. If that's where we are going I suggest doing the same for every member of congress starting with those that have been there the longest!

We shall see what comes out from this release of information but I can bet the contents will put the entire basis of this investigation in question, and furthermore could very well show that coordination of this may have reached beyond the DOJ and FBI. Now I'm no Obama lover, frankly I didn't like him at all, but I really hope this doesn't uncover that he was a knowing participant because that would be unfortunate. While I never liked his policies I'd like to think he had enough integrity to not condone this sort of thing never mind being a participant.

I understand politics is an ugly business, but these days it's not ugly it's disgusting when in the pursuit of power people are destroying one another. This sets the stage and example for everyone else - when leaders act like this is there no surprise that the electorate is equally divided and confrontational. Difference of opinion is one thing, letting that get as combative as it has is destructive to this nation as a whole I don't care what political ideology you happen to adhere to. Sadly I firmly believe there are forces at work that want this country to be tore apart and destroyed and the big question is why?
The answer to your question is simple. POWER. That is all Liberals care about. They don't care about this country, women, blacks, Hispanics, gays, lesbians, or anything else. They just use these things as pawns in their chess game to get what they want: POWER. If you want proof, I have the perfect example. Right now we have this circus going on about Judge Kavanaugh. Democrats say he is "guilty" of whatever his accuser has accused him of so he shouldn't be confirmed to the SCOTUS, even though the accuser hasn't even told her side of the story yet. So, if Judge Kavanaugh shouldn't be confirmed because an accusation has been made, how come you don't hear a peep out of any Liberals about Keith Ellison??? If you don't know who he is, look him up because you won't hear anything about him from the main stream media!!! If the liberals were really sincere in their beliefs, then they would be calling for the head of Keith Ellison like they are calling for the head of Kavanaugh, but they're not because Ellison has a "D" next to his name!! I won't even get into Ted Kennedy... who they admired so much he became "The Lion of the Senate" to them. REALLY????????????? Can you say DOUBLE STANDARD??? Do you see the problem here??? I don't mean "you" Maxum, I think you and I are pretty much on the same page, I'm speaking to the "other's" that don't see what we see when it is right there in front of their face!!

Last edited by Cal Coon; 09-23-2018 at 07:25 AM.