View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 06:19 PM   #29
lawn psycho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
LS,

Why would you as an anonymous forum member get so upset with another anonymous forum member. Remember we don’t know who you are in real life and you don’t know who we are in real life.

According to what you say you are more educated than everyone on this forum combined. You are an engineer who travels extensively, run marathons, knows how to fix just about anything, have a son who is college age, and I’m sure you have a nice family and are well respected in your community.

Having said all that I just can’t figure out why you would get so upset with an anonymous forum member and want to punch his lights out (I'm assuming when you say "You'd get publically embarrassed, trust me" it means you would punch him out). In fact I can’t understand why someone who is so perfect as you say you are would want to spend so much time arguing with anonymous people who will say anything just to get you riled up.

You need to get involved with real people and let them know your real name if you want anyone to take you serious. Just posting here as an anonymous poster and asking someone to call you a name so you can show them how well you can fight makes you look like…….I’ll let you guess as to what that is.
Rusty, show me where I typed that I would punch someone? In fact, it would probably be my WIFE who would give you or any other pro-SL fanatic a verbal beat down should you verbally assualt us by calling us the various names you throw around here.

Anonymous? Look at the editorials where the "cowboy" moniker has been thrown around.

Some of you want to write checks with your mouth that you can't cash.