View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009, 03:44 PM   #188
sunset on the dock

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaBene View Post
My point was that there are certain members of the forum (and I could care less if they are anti or pro whatever) who only come here to push their agendas. Turtle is one of them. I would not use the term for this poster if he had responded to one other type of thread (had a good meal somewhere, good contractor, whatever).

Forums are about sharing information and experiences not just pushing agendas. I stand by my comment.
Boy...you and that Hazelnut are ruthless. Having followed this forum for a few years, seems as though anyone with opinions on the other side of the SL debate will always end up being called a troll, IMHO. And BTW, having read many of your restaurant reviews, it does indeed seem as though you have eaten a rather wide swath across central New Hampshire. Seems too bad that you're so judgemental of others. Maybe you should take some of your own advice about posting on various topics on the forum:Perhaps you could offer some reviews on gyms, personal trainers, diet centers, or cardiac surgeons. (VitaBene...red and white Chris Craft- always flying the Dinner Being Served banner)