View Single Post
Old 05-02-2019, 08:20 AM   #26
Rich

Quote:
Originally Posted by painthappy View Post
Rich, by all means, go head. All the information is for the community at large.

I'm going to add the LAT and LONG here shortly also.

Edit: The lat/long were there, but not overly visible. Added them in and spaced everything out better.

There is a way to attach photos to these and I see there are some taken, so maybe we can add those also?

That being said, my replacement divemaster card just came in so I'll be ready to go come summer to hit a bunch of these spots with one of the outfits that goes around.

Carter
I took some time over the winter to implement the Wreck list into WinniGas:

https://winnigas.com/wreckmap

I'd appreciate if people could review this and please feel free to make suggestions and/or provide any feedback on the wreck list.

If you see any corrections needed to this information, feel free to use the "Contact US" feature of the website, or send me a message here.

I'll also be happy to add any new sites. The minimum information I need is the Name, Description (include depth if known), LAT/LON. See the current listings for examples.

Of course, this is a community project, I'm simply drawing from the work previously reported here on the forum.

My goal is to make this Wreck list an easy to find and use resource for boaters (and divers) on the lake. I hope people will find it useful.

I'm reporting this here first! After some review, feel free to spread the word about this.