View Single Post
Old 10-04-2019, 07:29 PM   #15
thinkxingu

Thanked 1,959 Times in 1,210 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Descant View Post
This question/thread is confusing to me. On other threads you work on keeping things cheap and talk about your pay scale. Make sandwiches at home or stop asking for free giveaways on other threads.
Pizza is roughly the same price wherever and there is a McDonald's at Rt 3/104. You travel this tote every week or so and should be giving advice, not asking for it.
What is your problem? I simply asked for suggestions on where people would go with a family for an economical meal--totally in line with the other posts you have a problem with--and it worked out because we'd not been to Rossi's in a while.

As for asking for "free giveaways," our town (yeah, we live in the same town) has a "pay nothing" Facebook page for exactly what I was looking for: people who have things they would like to see used. And, given that I not only had someone contact me immediately to see their old boat in another kid's life, and another with a trolling motor just sitting around, there are others with the same mindset.

Stop being a jerk and just move along.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
thinkxingu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to thinkxingu For This Useful Post: