View Single Post
Old 05-25-2019, 09:18 AM   #15
Seaplane Pilot

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfromaltonbay View Post
Don't believe anyone who tells you this! In NJ we have the highest property taxes in the USA. We have a high, progressive income tax, and in the early 70's we got a 3% sales tax. The sales tax is now about 7%. Gambling in Atlantic City and a state lottery were also supposed to help lower property taxes. Guess what? BS! We still have the highest property taxes along with all these other taxes. The state just invents more ways to spend. Recently they voted to offer tuition aid to illegal aliens, free school breakfasts and lunches based on income, and all day kindergarten in all school districts. Most police chiefs make as much or more than the governor. Tax and spend! Meanwhile, our roads are rated 5th worse in the nation. Where had the money gone. Please don't believe a new tax will relieve other taxes!!
See that FLL!! New Jersey is your Nirvana! Every kind of tax you want and can imagine! When you’re packed and ready to go, give me a call and I will personally fly you “home” on my nickel! Just think...another freebie! How can you say no???
Seaplane Pilot is offline   Reply With Quote