View Single Post
Old 08-16-2022, 11:02 AM   #43
FlyingScot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major View Post
Before you judge, read the book. Otherwise you have absolutely no standing to weigh in or even comment on it. I have never read a book that was as well researched.

As for the other drugs - blood pressure medication, statins, insulin, reflux meds - I actually think people should avoid having to use these drugs by living healthier lifestyles. Don't think for a second that Big Pharma doesn't LOVE fat Americans! All the drugs you listed treat afflictions that are caused by poor diet and health choices. A person is much better off losing weight than using these drugs.
I agree lifestyle changes are best. But as you so often do, you veer from the main point...

Kennedy's criticism of vaccines, and your own, is based on fear and conspiracy theories. These nutty critiques could just as easily be applied to Pharma and the FDA in general. But this presents a problem--all of us have loved ones being kept alive by the industry and processes you fear. We all know that our lives would be more difficult and much shorter without pharmaceuticals and the FDA.

The people keeping your blood pressure, cholesterol, diabetes, reflux, and cancer in check; and saved you from polio and a half-dozen other horrific diseases, are the same people who developed the covid vaccines.