View Single Post
Old 06-04-2018, 10:14 AM   #35
Rich

Quote:
Originally Posted by correric12 View Post
Not sure if it has been considered but was thinking it may be nice to have a tab that enables the ability to note hours of operation of the Gas Docks.
FYI, you can see the hours of operation, click on the name of any gas dock to bring up the details, the hours are listed. Unless you're suggesting a separate tab that shows the hours of operation for all Gas Docks on one page?

Keep in mind that some docks have variable hours depending on the time of year, so if you need gas and you may be close to closing time, I'd suggest to call to be sure they are open or check to see if they will wait for you.

A clickable phone number is also on listed to help make it easier for you to make a call while on the boat. This way there is no need to try to remember or dial numbers while on a moving boat.

By the looks of some of the recent price reports, it seems the price per gallon is starting to increase about 20 cents a gallon or more. So you may save some money to fill up now, vs waiting until you need it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rich For This Useful Post: