Thread: It Figures....
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 12:51 PM   #73
Rusty

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaBene View Post
You took my comment and tried to twist it but failed miserably. That was the biggest leap to a conclusion I have seen in a while.

How do you know what I think is or is not funny? Have you been reading past posts? If so, you are fully aware of who ElChase/BearIslandMoose is and it is disingenuous to suggest otherwise.

For the record, I have been consistent in my messages on this forum and others about what I believe. I have never joked about speeding or drinking (while boating) on the lake.

I suggest you spend a few hours reading every post I have ever made on this forum (or any other one you may try to find) and find out how I truly feel about this lake. Read and find out how I feel about BWI, Erica Blizzard, speed or any other topic and then come back and report in.

Have a good day, while you are doing that I will be out snowmobiling!

What was discouraging was you got a guy that I had respect for to thank you for your obtuse attempt to smear me. Skip, you are welcome!
I hope that Skip thanked me for agreeing with my post rather than to get you upset. It really doesn’t matter because I don’t post something just to get a Thank You.

Please don’t think that I am trying to smear you, I just don’t understand why you compared my post with another forum members post that was laughable.

I guess I’ll never really know what you meant by your original post.

Anyway have a good day snowmobiling!