View Single Post
Old 06-27-2019, 04:41 PM   #44
Outdoorsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebix View Post
From story on NECN
https://www.necn.com/news/new-englan...N-5obO4EZ-iu34

'In all, Zhukovskyy served at least six license suspensions in Massachusetts after obtaining his license in April 2013, though some of the sanctions overlapped, according to records provided by the Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles. He also completed two safe driving education courses through the National Safety Council.'
All I can say is WOW.... Six license suspensions at any age is outrageous, let alone for someone so young.

I have always had an issue with sentences being served "concurrently" and that is something that I was talking about the other day. If convicted, this guy needs to serve 7 CONSECUTIVE sentences. Anything short of that is equally outrageous.

As an aside, I worked in Gorham this week and on Wednesday when I drove by the scene there was a company putting up seven 6' +/- crosses at the crash site. Very nice gesture. Today when I drove by, the state has put up 2 of the roadside smart signs warning traffic to SLOW DOWN, "possible road side activity ahead" Kudo's to the state for being proactive and allowing loved-ones to visit the scene.
Outdoorsman is offline   Reply With Quote