View Single Post
Old 07-01-2015, 10:58 AM   #50
Woodsy

Default Aps=bs

So you took a video that shows a boat! You claim a violation of 2 RSA's and that the boat is dangerously chine walking.I don't see it. IMHO, The boat is certainly not over the Db limit and neither is the boat chine walking or violating the speed limit...

It is your OPINION that the operator is in violation... but that's just it.... just like my observation of your video, IT IS OPINION, NOT FACT!

Its a 16 foot boat... HARDLY an ocean racer! Its actually designed for water skiing... the original model name for the boat was Ski-Sporter.

With the engine above 2000 RPM he wouldn't use his switchable exhaust anyway! Your lack of comprehension of how that system works truly amazes me! Especially since it has been explained to you so many times!

Who is the Idiot?? Hmmmm.....

Harassment? WE the PEOPLE of NH have a RIGHT to use the Lake in any manner we see fit WITHIN the LAWS & RULES set forth by NH RSA's and SAF-C 400! If those uses annoy you.. well too bad for you!

Your family property borders what is essentially a State Park... you do not have any RIGHT to Peace and Quiet. You are not a captive audience... Feel free to move... Like maybe just stay in Florida?

I will not justify your ISIS comparison... you do a great disservice to those people in our armed forces who actually fight & direct the war on terrorism...

APS=BS!!!

Woodsy