View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 07:56 PM   #15
Pineedles

Default HarborSide CHBay

I'll try to walk you through posting pictures, rather than posting links.

As you see I have clicked on "Reply", and I am brought to this screen that I am replying to your/or the last post. BTW, always use a title as it is not necessary with a response to a post, it is required for a PM "Personal Message", or Response.

Scroll down from the Message Area, and you will see a Blue title line that says, Attach Files and below it a button that says "Manage Attachments".

Click on this button and you will be brought to a screen that has a number of buttons, but you want to hit the button "Browse". I say that because I assume the picture you wish to post is on your computer. If this is true you will be given the opportunity find the picture file you wish to post.

When you find the picture, left click on it and then hit the upload button.

Hit the preview button and you will see your picture embedded within the message that you are posting.

If you are satisfied with your post, then hit submit and you are done.

Unfortunately, I have been using too big a picture to help me step you through the process. Whatever, my two labs always steal the show anyway.

Despite my mistake, try to keep pictures under a 1Mg.

Edited 1/14/11; I removed the picture by hitting Edit and then hitting manage attachments which popped up a screen that allowed me to remove the picture. It was just too big. There are free tools that can be used to resize pictures.

Last edited by Pineedles; 01-14-2011 at 08:42 AM.