View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 07:20 PM   #635
hazelnut

I promised myself I would stop responding to the elchase because he is clearly and idiot and his mother did not show him any attention as a child.

#1 I am a male as has been pointed out several times. So now what you are doing is simple name calling so I will do the same to you Mr. Village Idiot.

#2 Being the fool you are you continue to misuse punctuation with regard to quotations and continue to tell me that I am wrong.

Silly boy why don't you show everyone your resource. I believe it was Answerbucket or some ridiculous website like that?

As I said before sir "You are an idiot." Note the period appears inside the quote.

Here is a link from Purdue. Yes Purdue not some fly by night stupid resource you are accustomed to citing.
http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/

You look more and more foolish with every post. We are enjoying watching you embarrass yourself. I really wonder if I would actually show my face in public if I were you as you might get laughed at.

Sorry if I offended you with this post but turnabout is fair play as you continue to call me names, like a child. So I am stooping to your level.

Sunset, read el's previous post as reason why he "reaps what he sows." Again note the proper placement of the punctuation.

P.S. When you respond with the "I didn't know you were not a girl or I forgot." remember how much of an idiot you will look like. Everyone on here knew that I was male and you had been told several times. So if you want to confirm what we already knew about you please respond in kind.