View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 05:58 PM   #628
jmen24

Quote:
Originally Posted by elchase View Post
Oh ya, I see that hit when I Google it too. Right after 26 hits and just before the next 50+ hits that all that say 1.5 seconds is the accepted standard reaction time. How does information get posted on wickipedia anyway? As I told Hazelnut when she challenged my grammar, if you look hard enough you can usually find something on the internet that supports any wrong information.
El, thank you for responding. I added the bold.

Did you take the test? Try it without you hand on your mouse.

El, it is also called a Citation, try it some time, this is the source of the quote or information that has been presented, this citation allows the reader to follow your information trail. That way they (the reader) can comprehend whether or not you made the information up.

Do you pilot your boat with your hand on or off the throttle? I have only ridden in a car with one person that hovered their left foot over the brake pedal while driving a car. I know I do not keep my foot over the brake while driving my vehicle. But I did always have a hand on the throttle of our boat while underway, I even keep my hands on my paddle while canoeing.

Last edited by jmen24; 11-19-2009 at 06:48 PM.