View Single Post
Old 10-21-2018, 02:18 AM   #19
thinkxingu

Thanked 1,962 Times in 1,212 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top-Water View Post
Good and Bad answer, indulge a little let yourself go "it's a fantasy thread". Take the billion. However and this is not lake related but yourself being an educator/ teacher might appreciate this, if I ever could, I would love love above all things to be able to fund completely for any child that wanted to go to where my son went to grade school, a small struggling private school. Your absolutely right money won't necessarily make you happy. Having that much money would probably complicate everything.
Fair enough. If I won, I'd start two endeavors: 1. A company that hires people to wander the USA in search of desperate situations and fixes them. For example, I was at a car dealership getting my oil changed once, and a woman with two children broke down crying when her minivan inspection was rejected and she was told she needed $1k in work before it would pass. I'd overheard her earlier mention that her husband had passed away and money was tight. I'd have given anything to pull a few thousand from my pocket and make her year. My company, Dreams Anonymous, would seek opportunities like that.

My second company would be Ice Creams for College Dreams and would revolve around building ice cream stands that would pay deserving low-income juniors and seniors a wage that would significantly help them for college.

15 of my colleagues and I bought tickets as a group, so who knows, right? (PS I buy in because I don't want to be THAT person in articles across America!)

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
thinkxingu is online now   Reply With Quote