Thread: Best Jump Pack
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 07:08 AM   #12
ishoot308

Thanked 4,939 Times in 1,915 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by webmaster View Post
I have also had an XP-10 for a few years and it is great. I've jumped a few cars and a truck without trouble. The people I help are always amazed and have taken a picture of it to order one. We've also used it many times as a battery pack to power phones and other devices when no wall charger or power port was nearby.

When I bought it I saw from comments on Amazon that there are some knockoffs that look almost identical and to make sure you are getting one from Anti-Gravity.

Just get one! You'll be glad you did when you need a jump in your car or boat.
The new ones are even nicer as there is no bulky wall charger to use or lose. It charges by a simple USB cable which is really nice as almost all boats, cars, snowmobiles and ATV's come with USB chargers now and if not you can always buy a 12 volt cigarette lighter outlet with a USB charger in it.

The two things that really impressed me are #1. How long it holds a charge. I literally have left one sitting a year with barely any charge loss. #2. Completely unaffected by cold weather. I carry one in my snowmobile and last year a number of days it was -25 below in Canada yet it did not affect the charge or it's ability to jump.

Dan