Thread: Florida to NH
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2020, 12:17 PM   #36
Not to Worry

Default Wha if NH is home??

Quote:
Originally Posted by map View Post
Banned? Those are your words, not mine. You sent me an angry private message and I responded, yet you still felt the need to post here also?

I told you in the PM I was concerned that people from other states were traveling up here RIGHT NOW - just as long time residents are concerned-when people are supposed to be staying at their current homes. I did not say they should be banned. Just my feelings of concern on how that could affect the area in terms of spreading the virus, the grocery store supplies and overburdening the hospitals.

I totally understand people wanting to escape the hot spots or urban areas.

I also stated how this was happening in other states as well. Just stating a fact, not an opinion.

Where we lived in NY it was also a vacation area and the same thing is going on there in the Catskills. I would be concerned about it also if I were still living there.

Do I think people should be "banned"? Absolutely not. I just think people on their own should stay in place for now.

We moved here on 2/6 after having a home built which we signed for back in June. (Our son has lived in NH full time for 10 years). We sold our home of 32 years and moved into a rental in NY back in Sept. until my husband could retire at the end of the year and the house here was completed. We knew of nothing about the corona virus during the past year.

Sorry you hate new residents and are projecting your feelings onto my post.

Why you feel compelled to target me twice I don't know. But here again is the response I gave you in the private message.

Have a good day and be safe.
A bit funny that you just came from NY and are telling me a NH resident that because I am currently in FL that I cannot come home. Too funny!