View Single Post
Old 03-04-2021, 06:22 AM   #58
fatlazyless

Plymouth Ford: you understand that right now as you read this, Plymouth Ford has a brand new, dark gray 2021 Ford Bronco for about $28,000 parked out front their store, so it's basically the first car, there, that you see. It actually looks very much like my silver Scion xB with 220,000-miles and is a very happening looking suv. But you know this Ford Ranger only comes with an automatic transmission and does NOT have a cd-player slot ..... which, for my money ...... makes it a totally LOSER car ...... like, no kidding! .....

My 220,000-mile Scion xB has two big things going for it that this $28,000 new Ford Bronco simply does not get ...... a five speed stick and a radio with that cd-player slot just above the radio. Talk about a MAJOR BLUNDER with no stick and no cd-slot in the new Ford Bronco! If you ask me, it should get named the Ford Bronco - Major Blunder-2021. Now, would O J Simpson ever ever be driving a Bronco that don't have no stick ..... and no cd-slot ...... NO WAY ...... I don't think so ....... so's if it ain't good enough for the O J ......then Plymouth Ford can just forget-about-it!

Last edited by fatlazyless; 03-04-2021 at 06:54 AM.
fatlazyless is offline   Reply With Quote