View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 12:45 AM   #9
Laconiaflower

Default Spam

To “fatlazyless” ,
I find you to be quite spammy and distasteful, as well as discusting. Please stop trying to prey on people with money and status. You won’t succeed in life being dishonest and sneaky.
And what makes you think that I don’t have experience selling items online??? I never said I was a novice. I never said that I don’t know how to go about selling this item, or anything, for that matter. I posted to seek out any sort of ideas from other people who may have more knowledge I. This particular item that cannot be found online anywhere for sale, no value posted whatsoever on google, other than an private auction site that charges a fee to view any content/eat. monetary value. I did not ask advice on how to sell it. I can assure you, I will have no issues whatsoever selling it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post
In order to get an item like 'Follow the Mount' into Ebay for a bid auction sale it needs to have a number of good quality photographs to meet the Ebay standard for posting and selling an item.

Suggest you look at the Ebay rules for new sellers who have never sold as an auction sale on Ebay. That alone would show you what is needed.

And, hey ...... who wants to anonymously make a $350-donation to the Wolfeboro Nursery School on behalf the local kids who attend. Just be sure to write "For Deposit Only" on the back of your check to help it get to where it wants to go.
Laconiaflower is offline   Reply With Quote