View Single Post
Old 12-03-2019, 09:02 AM   #5
Trail Goer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post
Is interesting how the article mentions that Gulbicki's Towing and Car Repair is always busy, all year 'round, and the other local Weirs businesses are all dead until bike week. Gulbickis has a large 'Trump 2020' sign on the rear wall inside its' single service bay, which is something that most all businesses would not chose to show, but for a tow business ...... once your car is on the hook ..... it's on the tow ..... and insurance pays the bill, so who cares about some political sign ..... plus, by the time you see the sign, your car has already been towed in.

Even that U S Post Office seems like it is dead empty, or closed?

Last March there was a sign that Cozy Cottage Rustics, a furniture store in Plymouth, Lincoln, & Meredith, was opening in what used to be the Dexter Shoe store, but that apparently fell through so that large retail space was vacant, and for lease, all of 2019. I actually thought that could have been a heck of a good location, with big visibility from the street for Cozy Cottage, but it never happened?
fatlazyless, what you just wrote is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read what you wrote. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
~ an altered quote from Billy Madison
Trail Goer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Trail Goer For This Useful Post:
Sponsored Links