View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 02:12 PM   #96
sa meredith

Default Fair enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoplustwo View Post
The Citizen said the MP and F&G didn't believe the two incidents were connected. Now how is it possible that Darwin gifted us with two such inspired individuals on the same day in the same area and they weren't connected?

It's possible the other moron was a juvenile, or that the MP, F&G, and MPD are having so much trouble mentally processing the stupidity that they've lost touch with the media
Ok, fair enough. Just be sure when the investigation is over, and Erica is found responsible (either sober or drunk) for what occured on a boat being captained by her, you post something similar to the above.
Words like "moron", and "such inspired individuals".

Remember, these are not my thoughts, but your's. I feel very badly for her, as life will never be the same. Sometimes, people make poor decisions, in the heat of the moment...and 9 out of 10 times they get away with it. Which has been my point all along...don't make villans out of the skimmers, although what they did was wrong. It turned out to be a harmless thrill ride.
No one should crucify them or call them morons, like you did. But if you want to that's fine. Just be consistent in your judging of people who act in ways you do not agree with.
sa meredith is offline   Reply With Quote