Thread: Wolfeboro Inn?
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 02:35 PM   #64
George Soderberg

Default GM WBI Introduction & Invitation

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is George Soderberg and I am the new General Manager of the Wolfeboro Inn and Wolfe's Tavern.

By way of some small introduction I have have been in the hotel industry for twenty-five years the bulk of which, twenty-two years, were spent with Omni Hotels in locations all over the country.

The main purpose for my post is invite all of you to become a member of our "Community Advisory Board". It is my wish to engage the community enlisting your thoughts, suggestions and ideas as we move forward. It is also a forum where I can address personally and directly any issues/theories that you may have and/or are floating about but equally as important it's an opportunity for us to get to know each other.

The "CAB" meetings would be quarterly, take approximatley an hour and I would foresee tastings of one kind or another being in the mix. That is to say, I'd like these to be informative and fun. I would like to limit it to 10 or 12 participants first come, first serve and after a year invite others who remain interested to revolve in.

If you have an interest please reply via my email or phone number at gsoderberg@haycreekhotels.com or 603.569.3016 extention 805 or just stop in! Of course you can reach me directly absolutely anytime for any reason.

I am very excited about this opportunity and anxious to meet all of you. I appreciate the feedback. We have been focusing on service and food quality and receiving positive responses. We are not where we want to be yet but we are determined headed in the right direction.

You should know that we are bringing back some old favorites before we do our seasonal menu change. We make our soups from scratch and the French Onion soup is back some come on in and check it out!

Until we meet, enjoy and thank you for your passion!

Warm Regards,

George

Last edited by George Soderberg; 02-01-2011 at 09:59 AM.
George Soderberg is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to George Soderberg For This Useful Post: