View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 10:38 AM   #1
Jeanzb1

Default Weirs Beach Water Slide

Two weeks ago three grandkids want to go on the WB water slide, but we were very short on time, so we paid $8.99 EACH for ONE SLIDE! Gulp.

Okay, the kids were hooked. Last Sunday they came back and the first thing they wanted to do was slide again. Of course. So five of us paid $19.99 EACH for two hours of sliding. Bigger gulp.

Yesterday they come back again. You guessed it, they wanted to slide again. But in the last six days the price has gone up to $24.99 each for two hours of sliding. In addition, if you want to slide all day, the price has gone from $24.99 to $34.99. RIP-OFF!

In essence, the WB water slide now costs half of what a day at Disney World costs!!!!

I questioned one of the workers why the HUGE increase in six days, and the response was that "the Baldi's house caught on fire, and, in addition, business hasn't been that good, so they had to do something." I guess Brandi Baldi doesn't understand that raising the prices is NOT the way to increase revenue. Needless to say, we will never go back.

P.S. I now have a hole in the seat of both of my two new swimsuits from sliding. So not only did it cost the king's ransom, but it cost me the price of two new swimsuits.

Last edited by Jeanzb1; 07-15-2012 at 10:53 AM. Reason: I want to add something.
Jeanzb1 is offline   Reply With Quote