View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 01:03 PM   #53
BroadHopper

Thanked 1,089 Times in 783 Posts
Default To Elchase

Quote:
Originally Posted by elchase View Post
Great post Broadhopper. You stated your opinions about the SL, and you did not need to give your interpretation about what anyone else's opinions or agendas are. You did not need to insult or try to characterize any of those who disagree with you, and you did not try to lecture anyone or tell anyone how to live their lives better or become better persons. I totally disagree with your opinions, but that is what a debate is all about. Congratulations.
Funny. I have you on my ignore list but this pops up. Probably because you quoted me.

So if you like my post, then why don't you follow suit? Instead of bashing everyone's heads?

I agree with many SL supporters and many agree with a compromise. Problem is a few thinks the speed limit is a cure all. Well It is not. As I said, there will be speeders and an accident can happen. A speed limit law will not prevent it. If a fatal accident did happen this year because of speeding, to what end does the speed limit law accomplish? The only way we can prevent high speed accidents is to outlaw motorized watercraft. That the solution folks! Everyone shall row or sail on the lake! You will be very proud!