View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 08:50 AM   #4
Shreddy

I frequently head over the Castle and end up over in Ossipee, Conway, Wakefield, etc. You can get Porky's, Sammy's, McD's, Miss Wakefield Diner, the 99 up in North Conway, etc. Keep heading up and you can find yourself up by Twin Mountain at Fabyan's or head up to Jefferson Notch and there are a bunch of different restaurants to pull up to there as well.

I'll second heading up to Plymouth, Rumney, and Warren. There are some good places to stop over there such as the Common Man, Plane Jane's, the little restuarant by the spaceship, etc. There's probably many more that I'm missing such as heading into Wolfeboro and being able to eat down there or the snack shack on Transformer Hill. That's always a great spot and it supports the local club over there.

Oh, I believe you can also sneak by Skelly's now again (like you could a few years ago) and make it over to Buckey's tavern. Head over through Lee's Mills and Green's Basin on the big lake (be careful if you don't know where to go) and you can make it to the Village Kitchen, The North End, and The Bob House.

There's more too, I'll post if I can think of them. Cheers
Shreddy is offline   Reply With Quote