View Single Post
Old 06-25-2016, 12:26 PM   #39
Mskelt

Default Loved The New Woodshed

Just like everyone else I was devastated when the Woodshed fire occurred. Thankfully The New Woodshed has opened again and last night we gave it a try. We had a 6:30 reservation and were seated promptly at a great table in the main room. We marveled at the "old" barn that was relocated and became part of this Moultonboro icon. We all loved the decor and marveled at the fireplace in the center of the room. Every server, hostess and manager had a smile on their face and greeted everyone making them feel at home. One kind young waiter let me peek out on the porch and I was thrilled to see all the college and school banners on the walls! Just like old times but fresher and more comfortable than the old porch.
The food was delicious. We all ordered salads and an entree. It was nice to see a salad special, Greek with heirloom tomatoes! Our roasted duck was perfectly done, another member of our group had the pork chop with homemade applesauce and declared it the best meal in a long time!
I have been following the posts on this thread for some time.
It seems that it may have taken a few weeks to iron out the kinks but I have nothing but great things to say about the Woodshed. I wish them the best of luck and look forward to more visits.
Mskelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mskelt For This Useful Post: