View Single Post
Old 07-07-2008, 06:02 PM   #48
Overlake97

Default I agree with SA Meredith: more info is needed.

If they really served "fried," but charged for "baked stuffed," there is no way you should have paid the higher price. If you were served the baked stuffed...said nothing and ate it...and THEN complained about paying for it..well that changes things slightly (I guess the customer could have assumed the 'baked' was LP's version of 'fried').

Also, you say you were overcharged for drinks and appetizers; does this mean they charged you for more of these than you actually ordered and/or received? Or that they charged more than the menu's listed price? In either case (plus the baked stuffed case) a restaurant cannot FORCE you to pay for food you did not eat/receive or charge you more than the menu price. If paying cash, just deduct the amount overcharged from your payment. With credit card, just tell them how much to charge the card. I don't think they can charge more than you state. If so, just don't sign it. Finally, you can always pay with a credit card, then call your card company and have them refuse payment. I think this still works.
Overlake97 is offline   Reply With Quote