View Single Post
Old 06-23-2006, 11:49 AM   #9
Bizer

Default Bizer's 7th edition is now available.

Gilligan:
Quote:
I bought a new Bizer in 2004 and will get the new 2006 Bizer when it is available.
Well, your wait is over. Bizer’s 7th edition has been in most marinas for a few days. Don has them, too.

We even have two items that were not introduced until April, 2006: The NO-WAKE zone at light #2 and the new buoy north of light #57. Bizer’s seventh edition can be identified by a date of “02-May-06” about one inch to the right of Lake Wentworth. All known changes up to that date are incorporated in Bizer’s Seventh Edition. Enjoy.

Dave R:
Quote:
I find the Bizer a bit cluttered for that. I like the Bizer for its detail and …
Because of comments like this, our depth contours and spot depths are now gray instead of black. They’re still there, but they don’t clutter the chart as much.

jrc:
Quote:
The safe passage routes are a little hard to find while under way. But it's a great chart.
On the seventh edition, the boating routes (and the Mount Washington route) are darker and thicker. Some of them have been extended to catch the eye. However, many people don’t realize that everything in white is a boating route on Bizer’s chart. If it’s white, it’s over six feet deep (and Bizer has $250 if you can show me where it is not).

Sandy Beach:
Quote:
Anyone find a way to locate the marker numbers of un-lit markers?
The Marine Patrol has declared that they have no intention of numbering the un-lit markers.
Bizer is offline   Reply With Quote