View Single Post
Old 12-10-2016, 09:28 AM   #15
fatlazyless

Ok.....so I googled "Massachusetts haz waste disposal" to see what comes up, considering that Mass is a different and more high powered type of a state government than New Hampshire ...... and from the Massachusetts Energy & Environmental Affairs website found this info on "Recycling and disposal options for anti-freeze":

"Some auto repair shops, quick oil change businesses and new car dealerships accept spent antifreeze at no charge. Check online or in the Yellow Pages for one in your area."

Ok......so, considering I bought my car, new, from Irwin's in Laconia, and they have good quality, free coffee in their waiting room ..... plus my Irwin's car has turned out to be......after 85,000-miles.....a totally super-duper, reliable daily driver that is not all that small of a vehicle......that averages 35.3/mpg, over 85,000-miles according to the in-dash mpg monitor......I will go ask at Irwin's to dispose my used 2-gal, haz anti-freeze.

I suspect that Irwin's will probably take it off my hands for free, or for a small fee, but only time will tell?