View Single Post
Old 07-05-2020, 09:15 AM   #91
ishoot308

Thanked 4,939 Times in 1,915 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkxingu View Post
My Dearest ishoot308*,
Last evening, on the most American of holidays, my family and friends journeyed to the Wolfeboro town docks. Upon seeing the line at Bailey's Bubble, I remembered your advocacy on behalf of Dockside, so we gave it a go as there was no line and B'sB was significant.
As someone above noted, ice cream is always good, but I reject your thesis that Dockside is #2 in the area. I respect you very much, but your taste in ice cream shops is suspect and very much in question.
Though the servers were exceptionally friendly and the prices reasonable, the sundaes were ill-constructed. I am unsure whether I would make the same decision in the future were the circumstances similar, but given equal lines, Bailey's Bubble is the clear winner.
I hope to someday resolve our differences and put all this past us.

My Very Best,

thinkxingu

* The above silliness comes courtesy of a quiet house, the result of the wife and kids sleeping in after a late night of boating, fireworks, and sub-par ice cream sundaes.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
Think,

As I have stated in a previous ice cream post, I am only into the ice cream itself. All those chemical sauces, jimmies, sprinkles or whatever we’re supposed to be calling them this week, I don’t care for and feel it detracts from the natural flavor of the ice cream. And with that said I stand by my selection in this post called “Best Ice Cream On The Lake” not sauces and fluff fluff....

Dan the ice cream man!