View Single Post
Old 06-30-2019, 03:23 PM   #6
Cal Coon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
This was a tragic accident in front of Lakeshore Park. There was a group of young kids (all below 18) slightly after dark riding — one was on the front of the pontoon and fell off (going between the toons) and was struck by the prop.

As of last night - he survived (barely)

This is FACT - not hear say !
Now this is REAL reporting, assuming you are correct. Thanks. This answers a lot of the "unanswered" questions in the useless Union Leader report. Shawn K. Wickham needs to learn how to do his job. He should of either reported ALL, or most of, the important facts, or nothing at all. Thanks again Phantom, I'm hoping this kid recovers from his injuries and it was just a stupid accident with no alcohol involved. If alcohol, or other drugs, were involved, then (obviously) I still hope he recovers, but I have less sympathy for him. However, if alcohol, or other drugs were involved, I do hope that this incident is bad enough to everyone on board that vessel to get them "scared straight"... Also, FWIW, I meant no disrespect to TiltonBB for posting this report, ALL my disrespect was aimed at the useless Union Leader reporter that reported nothing in his so called "article".

Last edited by Cal Coon; 06-30-2019 at 04:03 PM.
Cal Coon is offline   Reply With Quote