View Single Post
Old 05-23-2021, 10:37 AM   #218
Sundancer320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic Seaplane Adventures View Post
I do not have distain for anyone. The people on here are hiding behind a screen name. We do not know who they are or where they live. Most I would venture are not from here, didn't grow up here, and know most of the people in this community. Most I would venture are seasonal people who speak of things like entitlement, but have large boats, and second homes and feel entitled to the dock. Most of the voices are from Islanders who feel like the town dock is theirs and the rules for blocking access to the fire boat don't apply to them and that they can hire people to bring things to them out on the islands and or do some sort of work for hire. Then they turn around and say that shouldn't apply to anyone except people from the islands. Public Dock to them means Islanders first and everyone else is second class citizens. This is entitlement, and distain, but it is not from me. They know they can't say, "I don't want a plane here.". So they come up with every reason they think to attempt to block it.

BTW- Sundancer 320. That's a nice boat! Have a wonderful day.

Epic Seaplane Adventures
So much wrong in this comment.
Show me anyone’s comments in this thread where they indicated the dock was theirs?
Did anyone show pictures of their large boats? Did anyone say they have one?
You’re using my screen name as a snarky shot at me... that’s fine I can take a shot since you’re not able to without lashing out... by the way Sundancer 320 is a nice boat...sold it long ago..never bothered to change it... nice try though.
Sundancer320 is offline   Reply With Quote