Thread: Eagle Fishing
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2018, 08:46 AM   #14
fatlazyless

After watching that grey squirrel, inside the have-a-heart steel cage/trap, take about 30-seconds to go through drowning, it gave me a strong appreciation for the panicked chaos of drowning. I'm a good strong swimmer and can swim two 25-meter laps underwater in a swim pool, doing the underwater breast stroke, but out on this big lake, with the wind, waves, and cold water, it ain't no 82-degree swimming pool. Wearing a pfd or a foam noodle swim belt is always a smart thing for boating in small vessels like a sup, kayak, or small sailboat.

No, no, no, just wait now, my memory got all messed up, and what I really did was I took that grey squirrel in my car, and drove it up to Camp Chips-Ahoy ..... up on Squam Lake ....up in Sandwich ....so's that grey squirrel could spend the whole summer playing with all the other squirrels....before going back into the forest in the last week of August........ and, setting off to a long, healthy, happy grey squirrel life, eat'n many many acorns ....... yes, now I remember ...... that's what I done did .... really! ...

Last edited by fatlazyless; 12-29-2018 at 10:49 AM.
fatlazyless is offline   Reply With Quote