Thread: Wolfeboro Inn?
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 05:30 PM   #9
secondcurve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heaven View Post
I was there a month or so ago. Friday night, I had the all you can eat "fish fry" which was fine for $11 or 12 dollars, and was reasonably good. My companion had the "bratwurst and truffled potatoes" for 17.99, which was a laughable price for what turned out to be basically sausage and mashed potatoes (that's it, nothing else on the plate). We both got the salad bar (nothing special there!) with our meals. We ordered drinks and asked to have one made again as it was an excessively watered down martini (from the "ice shake", we assume). That issue was resolved promptly and with courtesy. Everything was "ok" except there was a little disappointed that the bratwurst recipe wasn't a bit more special. We felt the pricing on the bratwurst should have been similar to the fish fry price for what was received. We sat in a "for two" booth on the wall side of the main dining room and were really very comfortable.
Sounds like you would grade it a B- or thereabouts? I guess I'll wait for better reviews before I venture back. I haven't been there in months....... there are simply too many better choices in the area.
secondcurve is offline   Reply With Quote