Thread: Sailing
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 07:52 PM   #36
hazelnut

Quote:
Originally Posted by elchase View Post
Thanks, but I must say that I find it a bit weird that people would get "mad at the implication" that speeding boats were making him feel unsafe. People on this forum certainly seem encouraged to express their opinions about other things that bother or scare them without getting anyone "mad", but as soon as someone says he did not feel safe trying to sail and fish, others get "mad". Seems an awfully silly thing to get "mad" about. What other topics should I avoid to be sure that I don't get anyone "mad" at me?
Oh el... ha ha ha 9 posts and already trying to stir the pot huh. Well I am not "mad" at your post. I usually only respond to constructive members of the forum. Anyway I do welcome you and hope you contribute more to the forum in the future. I suppose I shouldn't have gotten mad as I said. My point was obviously lost on you so I could spell it out but I won't. You seem smart enough to figure out my point as well as others. I just wish that this thread was started on a different note is all. Oh well...... whatever will be, will be.
hazelnut is offline   Reply With Quote