View Single Post
Old 09-06-2020, 11:42 AM   #11
FlyingScot

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXUM View Post
I hope they are able to keep the club going, it's becoming more common place these days people move in next to a club then start to raise hell to shut them down. Club I used to belong to had to fight a similar battle and prevailed.

If you don't want to listen to shots going off then don't buy a piece of property next to a club. Simple as that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXUM View Post
Which is perfectly legal to do as well. In the state of NH you can legally discharge firearms so long as you are not within 300 feet of a permanently occupied dwelling. This can be done in an residential area. Unlike our neighboring states you don't need permission, permits or other nonsense.

My neighbors setup a shooting range on their property and use it all the time. It's their right to do so. I've actually seen what they have set up and it's well done and safe. I may have yet to ask them if I can use it here and there.
Your posts are funny--

If you are a gun club, you are right if you arrive before the residents (this one I actually agree with).

But if you're the residents, the gun club is right even if you get there first.

It would be easier for us to follow if you just said from the start that you think gun clubs should have priority over homeowners under any circumstances

Last edited by FlyingScot; 09-06-2020 at 12:51 PM.
FlyingScot is offline   Reply With Quote