Thread: Summer fishing
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2020, 08:34 PM   #9
Top-Water

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
M. Wydra, try Rick Lillegard instead of the other guide mentioned by scott s. I have fished with both of these fine gentleman and Mr. Lillegard in my opinion is head and shoulders above the rest. Good luck. Here is his web site.
www.lillegard.com

Never have had the pleasure to fish with him, and only a few times against him in completion . But always admired him. After seeing him and his partner Ted Ancher of the Boston Herald win the 1991 ABA National on Winnipesaukee who also authored the "Bass Bets Series of books. I'll never forget that day, the only time I have ever caught a tagged bass. I was going to turn it in but F&G was at the tournament that day and recorded the information and then we let the fish go.

Last I have heard of him he was / is guiding in Vermont and was recuperating from a hunting accident. As mentioned above a Damm! good fisherman especially on small mouth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott s View Post
Steve Lucarelli.
My first ABA partner. From very long time ago ..... when his son who is also (now) quite the fisherman , fishing out of the family row boat on Winnisquam .

Last I heard is Steve is now living in Florida ........ not sure if his son is still living locally.

Last edited by Top-Water; 08-30-2020 at 05:54 AM.
Top-Water is offline   Reply With Quote