View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 12:41 PM   #82
codeman671

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongBay View Post
Why do you think that for some folks who live in the lakes region and were directly impacted by this event should not be discussed? It's not just about the houses on the lake but also the people who live in them. Mr. Webmaster, please do not drop this thread.
With that mindset anything could be tied back to the lakes region in SOME manner. I ate pizza for lunch, there are pizza places in the lakes region. There are some in the area of the bombing. Does that make it a lakes region topic?

Political views are meant to be kept off the forum per the webmaster, and at one point this thread was headed that way. Thats why I requested it be locked down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmi guy

Last time I checked, the Constitution still applies in the lakes region. So, a discussion here of whether or not we should be worried about infringements on our constitutional rights (in the lakes region, of course) may very well be appropriate. Of course, the Webmaster makes the final call on that.
Perfect example above. I think enough is enough on this thread.

To FLL's comments on fireworks: reloadable mortars/shells were legalized in NH a year ago I believe. I still cant understand it, mortars are legal but bottle rockets and firecrackers are not????
codeman671 is offline   Reply With Quote