View Single Post
Old 04-04-2019, 12:52 PM   #73
MAXUM

Thanked 1,942 Times in 802 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakegirl24 View Post
Maxum,

He lied in order to get the VERY first permit. It was past Moultonborough’s Statute of Limitations. It fell July of 2014 due to his neglect, and said it fell in March of 2015 in order to secure the permit. However, at that time we were still taking Mr. Corr at his word that he was just going to rebuild what was previously there....What was agreed upon, so I didn’t pursue legal action. THAT was the time that I should have. Silly me....Trusting someone with their word. 🙄
That is truly unfortunate however the timing of the original building's demise is sort of moot.

Indeed there was a window of opportunity to challenge this but that was missed.

For your sake, being that you are neighbors, hopefully this doesn't end up in a long term contentious relationship. That really stinks considering you want to be at the lake to enjoy it - drama free.

Hard to read the tea leaves on this as to how the court will rule. It all hinges on the court's interpretation of the issued permits. A split decision within DES where the wetlands board overruled DES's objection not once but twice may hold some swing in the court's mind.
MAXUM is offline   Reply With Quote