View Single Post
Old 09-04-2022, 04:19 AM   #25
ApS

Unhappy FBI: Silenced on Laptop and Pee-Pee Tapes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingScot View Post
This is an interesting concept, so you inspired me to see if mainstream media is covering Bolduc. The NY Times has coverage that shows that Hassan is unpopular and should be easily beatable. I'm guessing that you think that's accurate...And it notes that Bolduc thinks Sununu is a Communist sympathizer, Senators should not be elected by the people, and we should consider abolishing the FBI.
Maybe LDS did Bolduc a favor by NOT covering his beliefs?
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/28/u...hampshire.html
1) That Sununu is a Communist sympathizer:

When a state embraces blanket purchases of Chinese products they are funding the CCP's third aircraft carrier. Retired Generals would know.

2) Senators should not be elected by the people:

A Convention of States would repeal the 17th Amendment, which would return more say to individual states--as intended. (But are still elected by the people in those states). The new Convention of States is still growing.

3) We should consider abolishing the FBI:

I worked with the FBI in the 1980s--lastly in 1986 where I'm credited in a book. But sadly, the FBI has never been so politicized as it is under the current DoJ.

87,000 new IRS Agents are receiving weapons and training in police "take-downs". What's to fear in that?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ApS For This Useful Post: