Thread: The Dive
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2021, 11:13 PM   #181
John Mercier

Really?
Who do you think these contractors purchase their materials from?

When I tell you we sell IKO... what establishment to you think I am talking about?

When I suggest that the tan LumberRock looks just like the Azek Brownstone and is priced the same way with delivery... what establishment comes to mind?

Most people have been in to Middleton and had me quote them something over the last several years... they not only have my card... they have my e*mail.

We ask the contractors continually if they are busy. We do that because the contractor contact list is a page long. Why waste a customers time by directing them to a contractor that is busy.

If you notice, I don't post on landscapers/lawn maintenance... because we don't generally handle most of what those contractors do.

As for the sandbar issue... it isn't new, and it isn't just the big lake.
While I fully believe the Dive is helping the situation... it isn't able to cover the scope of the situation.

And after 55 years of being born and raised here... I have watched economic cycle after economic cycle. Those with a high networth generally survive, those with a high income but little to no networth generally suffer.
John Mercier is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to John Mercier For This Useful Post: