View Single Post
Old 06-28-2020, 05:35 AM   #322
MAXUM

Thanked 1,942 Times in 802 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingScot View Post
When you say "believe what you will everyone does", I'm pretty sure that with respect to COVID, that is happening only on the Republican side. All of the significant Democratic assertions from the past few months have been generally true--this is really dangerous, it can grow super fast, if we shut down growth will slow. Most recently this is evidenced by backtracking on reopenings in both Florida and Texas, with bars now shut down amid booming virus growth--states Major cited just a couple of days ago as right to reopen "full throttle".

I made 3 assertions, all backed by numerous accounts in the press, so hardly a need to cite them again. Be my guest if you'd like to refute, but please be specific, and give us a source if it's not obvious.
If I could make specific current clinical trial and study data public I would, unfortunately I cannot. If you prefer to hear nothing to the contrary of what you believe to be true and continue to be mislead by all means be my guest.

No where in my statements as of late have I injected one bit of politics but if you want to go that route I'm glad you think the Democrats are getting it "mostly right" as here is a perfect example of that:

https://ktvz.com/news/national-world...oregon-county/

Now what's this REALLY about?