View Single Post
Old 06-27-2020, 05:59 AM   #286
rsmlp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major View Post
Seaplane, people just don’t get it and they never will. Our Constitutional rights are stripped away without any fighting back or challenge. All for what, a really bad flu season. Healthy people cannot die from this. The average age of death is 82. The highest risk group appears to be fat people. So if you are old and/or fat, the responsibility is yours, not mine, to take care of yourself.

And Seaplane, we know that the rioters, looters, occupiers and destroyers are taking advantage of our weakened state. We are too weak and cowardly to fight back. This is a leftist dream come true. Our great President predicted this three years ago when the anarchists started tearing down Confederate statues. And here we are destroying priceless art and history.

This same playbook will be used when attempting their ultimate goal - disarming us. They will gin up some crisis, like a really bad flu, place tens of millions of Americans out of work, destroy tens of thousands of small businesses, and then try to confiscate our guns. I used to think this is far fetched but not now. Sad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
People always have a CHOICE-to be part of the solution or the problem. You and your ilk have made their position well known. Unfortunately, for people who choose to be part of the solution, you are putting us at risk and I'll be blunt and say that is incredibly selfish. You reap what you sow so you and your "constitutional rights" will have their comeuppance.