View Single Post
Old 10-24-2010, 12:46 PM   #261
Bearislandmoose

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelnut View Post
... Muhuhuhuhahahaha ... ... ... ... ... hahahahahahahah ... ...hahahahahaha ... ... I'm laughing so hard ... ... Oh man I have to wipe the tears now...... wow! ... ...
Wow. Very scary. There are support groups for people who so excessively use emoticons and rant on like this with no particular purpose. For the rest of us, there are discussion groups that talk about you. 16 smilies in one post? ...Muhaha? ...and the way you "use smilies in a wild and un-organized fashion - or in other words, use them in a way that relays a sense of immaturity" perfectly fits the profile of a ***.

Are you really a teacher of little kids or is this just a Halloween prank? Please be honest with me, are you Leo Sandy? He's that teacher who always writes those letters to the LDS...is that really you?

Now, let's get back on topic. Are you guys going to use the same passion to have your Eagle Island (Bourgeoious) NWZ repealed because it too was "put through under the radar"? I've asked this several times and you guys keep changing the topic and using red herring responses to name-call and turn the discussion into one about me. Just answer yes or no.

That Eagle Island NWZ process was IDENTICAL to the BP one in every way, yet not only were you-all behind it because it gave one of your "safe" members a personal quiet zone to enjoy when he was not out in his thunder boat harassing the rest of us, but now you do not want to discuss it because it shows the hypocrisy of your current actions, and shows the lie that "its not about being able to go really fast, we only want these things to be done in the open" really is.

Was the SL "put through under the radar" too? You should use also try this argument when you file for that repeal.

I do not care much about the Barber Pole area. I'm over there maybe five times a year and am usually trolling and going headway speed anyway. Bass boaters sometimes pass me going way too fast, but they are not as threatening as a 10000 pound thunder boat and the operators of bass boats can see over their bows, and are rarely drunk, so I don't worry about them running me over. I hope the BP NWZ goes through, only because it is what the people who live there...the people who know first hand what goes on there day in and day out... want. And because I know that the "its not about being able to go really fast, we only want these things to be done in the open" motto was written by the same phonies who gave us "safe boaters"...and I know who they really are and what they are really about.

Sorry if all this disturbs you, but you reap what you sow.

Now please have that emoticon issue looked into. It might not do any harm in and of itself, but it is a marker for a progressively deteriorating mental state that should be nipped in the bud.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bearislandmoose For This Useful Post: